Safe inspection and testing procedures are critical when dealing with
electrical equipment installed in potentially explosive environments.
Failure to implement safe working practices could result in the ignition of explosive
gases and resultant dangers for both people and property.
At Circuit Electrical Testing, our new Hazardous Area electrical testing services are
carried out by engineers fully qualified to the relevant CompEx standards. We are
members of the Association of Petroleum and Explosive Administration (APEA), testing
to APEA Blue Book standards.
Circuit Electrical Testing engineers conduct professional and well-managed inspection
processes for electrical installations operating in potentially explosive environments
We deliver comprehensive hazardous area inspection reports to ensure compliance with
all current standards and ensuring that clients meet all legal requirements.
Areas we test include gas, vapour, dust and fibre hazard groups, such as:-
– Oil refineries
– Petrol filling stations (commercial and private)
– Vehicle paint spraying workshops
– Steel fabrication paint shops and stores.
– Printers’ stores carrying products such as ink, solvents and adhesives
– Areas used to store portable gas bottles (propane, butane, LPG)
– Flour mills
– Water and sewerage treatment plants
Contact us today for more details on our full range of services.